Joining a server
In this guide, you will learn how to join a server to the National Research Platform (NRP). Joining the NRP is as easy as gathering required server information and sending that data to the NRP administrators.
- The server’s IP information, including Public IP, subnet mask and gateway IP
- DNS information of the host network. If unknown, we will default to using public DNS such as 188.8.131.52 (Cloudflare) and 184.108.40.206 (Google)
- The IP address (and any credentials if they are set) for the server’s IPMI. Jump host information if required to reach the IPMI interface.
- If need to set the ACL accessing host for IPMI our IP is 220.127.116.11
- Review the network requirements
That’s enough for us to set up the host. Send this information to central contact of administrators. Matrix is the preferred way to contact us.